To begin the refund/return process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and the reason for your refund request.
Our Return Policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund.
To be eligible for a refund, the item must be returned and must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Non-returnable items include:
1) Gift cards
2) Downloadable eBooks / Digital Publications
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received an approved refund yet:
1) first check your bank account one more time.
2) Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
3) Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
4) If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you are returning an item valued over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item. We do not reimburse return shipping costs.